Sunday, October 30, 2011

A blog!



Life on a budget means coupons, shopping deals, going without and making your own....

 I have created this blog to write down how I contently and joyfully live my life on a budget. I am going to share my tips, recipes, home management techniques, when I see great deals and my stories. 

            I feel it is my part as a Proverbs 31 woman to be good stewards of our money and do my part!

I am a stay at home mom of two girls. They are 12months 10days apart. A is 17months and K is 5months. My husband works very hard to make it so that I can stay at home and teach my kids to follow Jesus with all there heart! Sometimes I am going to share my battles as a mom just to vent and maybe make you laugh. 

My family the week K was born. 
        

      

My first post is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment