Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dressing

Life on a budget....making your own:


In my family we grew up eating Good Seasons Italian Dressing but now it is over $2 a package!! I was also using it to season my mashed potatoes and steamed green beans.

Here is recipe to make your own Italian dressing seasoning....


At some farmers markets you can get spices for extremely cheap! I also have found in the Mexican section of the grocery store you can buy the bagged spices for just a few quarters :) A little spice can go a long way in this recipe!
  

2 comments:

  1. Mexican grocery stores are also a great place to buy bulk rice for cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have meaning to stop at a Mexican food market. Will need to give that a try. Until then, I just buy the cheap packages by the brand El Guapo and refill my bottles. :)

    ReplyDelete